Welcome, PFCS Exhibitors!
To get the most out of PFCS and ensure you're prepared for the show in September, please keep this list of important deliverables and information in mind.
- Submit your Certificate of Insurance (COI) to PFCS by August 5; you will not be allowed entry to the event as an exhibitor if we do not have this document on file.
- Pay your Exhibitor Booth balance in full no later than August 5
- Book your hotel room at the Manchester Grand Hyatt before our discounted rate expires on August 12
- Familiarize yourself with our Show Policies
- Log into the GES Expresso portal and
- Review the move-in/out protocol for the event
- Order tables, chairs, or electrical services (registration includes 10’x10’ space, pipe and drape backdrop, and name sign)
- Submit Exhibitor Appointed Contractor information, if needed
- Order Internet/WiFi specific to your booth through SingleDigits – click here to download their order form
- Set up A/V or rigging services for your booth, if needed
- Pack an exhibitor “survival kit” with items such as double-sided tape, scissors, pens, paper, snacks, and drinking water.