Welcome, PFCS Exhibitors!
Thank you for choosing to exhibit on our trade show floor. We look forward to having our attendees learn more about what your brand has to offer. The following information may help answer some of the questions you may have.
We can't wait to see you in September! Should you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Conference and Events Director, Amber Rogalski, at email@example.com or (916) 646-5999.
- ATTENDEE LISTS: Attendee lists will be emailed to exhibitors 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after the conference; no exceptions will be made.
- EVENT INSURANCE: Exhibitors are required to provide a Certificate of Insurance to PFCS no later than August 1 and will not be allowed entry onto the trade show floor otherwise. For your convenience, we provide a template of a COI request form that you may fill out and send to your insurance provider. COIs may be sent to Anthony Watson (firstname.lastname@example.org) or faxed to (916) 646-5985.
- EXHIBITOR FEES: Any outstanding balances must be paid in full no later than August 1.
- HOTEL ROOMS: Exhibitors are encouraged to take advantage of our discounted room rate before it expires on August 11. To make a reservation, you may click this link or call 1-800-468-3533 and use group code PFCS.
- FURNITURE RENTALS AND MOVE-IN / MOVE-OUT PROTOCOL: Our move-in period begins on Tuesday from 10:00AM to 5:00PM, and exhibitors may begin packing up and moving out at 1:00PM on Thursday, after the trade show ends. Exhibitors may review the entire move-in/move-out protocol for the event by logging into the GES Expresso portal, using the link and sign-in information provided in their confirmation email. Exhibitors may also use the portal to order electrical services for their booth space, submit appointed contractor information if needed, and browse a catalog of furnishing and carpeting options that are available. Our 8'x10' booth registrations include carpeted floor, a pipe and drape backdrop, and a name sign; only table space registrations include a table and chairs.
- INTERNET / ELECTRICAL / RIGGING / AUDIOVISUAL SERVICES: All requests of the sort must be submitted to Encore via their EventNow portal; search for Pacific Fuels + Convenience Summit 2023.
- TRADE SHOW ONLY PASSES: Exhibitors have 10 Single Day / Trade Show Only passes to use however they would like. To access these passes, exhibitors must select the pass they would like to purchase from the registration page (Wednesday trade show or Thursday trade show), fill out the required information, and enter code 23EP10 in the discount code box at the end of the form.